RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

🎉🌟 Top TEN Books Read in 2022!!! 🌟 🎉



Another year has concluded and it's time to look back at what we've read and today I'm rounding up my top ten books that I've read in 2022.

Let me know what were some of your favorite books of 2022. Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness, health and lots of books! May 2023 be the best year yet! 🎉


Here are my top ten books that I read in 2022 {In no particular order!} 

1.


Dark Reign by Amelia Wilde

A unique romance that had me intrigued from beginning to end, would highly recommend especially if you're into art! 😍

My Review

2. 


The Accidental Countess by Emma Hart

Emma Hart is my go-to author for witty and hilariously charming stories and The Accidental Countess did not disappoint at all. Highly recommend checking it out! 

My Review

3.


Sunshine & Sammy by Melanie Moreland

A heartwarming second chance romance that will leave you rooting for the characters until the very end! 

My Review

4.


The Reluctant Bride by Monica Murphy

A new author for me that I discovered in 2022 and a sizzling story worth adding to your TBR list!

My Review

5.


Second to None by K.A. Linde

Linde delivers all the emotional angst in this best friend's brother second chance romance!

My Review

6.


King of Spades by Alta Hensley

Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, this dark twist to the story will have you reading nonstop from beginning to end! 

My Review

7.


Rookie's Regret by Gina Azzi

It's the year of Gina Azzi when it comes to her sport romances, they are relatable, steamy and highly romantic. Worth checking them out! 

My Review

8.


One for the Money by Skye Warren

A page-turning romance!! The chemistry between Eva and Finn is off the charts, cannot wait to read how the trilogy concludes. 💖

My Review

9.


Just One Taste by Carly Phillips

The seventh book in The Kingston Family Series just keep getting better and better!!! 

My Review

10.

Deception by K Webster

Deception by K Webster is the explosive book of the year! From the captivating writing to the unexpected twists that kept on coming. This dark romance had me in a rollercoaster of emotions, it was twisted and swoon worthy. I cannot wait to read more of K Website in the future 🔥

Review To Come

🖊 That wraps up my list of books that I loved in 2022, what where some of your favorite books? Don't forget to come back to check out My Top TEN Most Ancipated Books of 2023! 

Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D