RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

🌷 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #324) 🌷




✨ Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! ✨

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Hollywood Playboy
by Natasha Madison
Release Date: January 29th 2019
Series: Hollywood Royalty #1
Pages: 261
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook



Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?


Jessica

An entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing.
I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dating who.
I was over it.
Then I got my next assignment.

He’s Hollywood’s bad boy.
He works hard, and he plays even harder.
He’s rude, he’s condescending, and he’s made it known he doesn’t want me on the tour.

With one month on the road with him, two things might happen
One, I may never work in this industry again.
Two, I may just be like everyone else and fall for Hollywood’s Playboy.


        

Shift of Fate
by Kimber White
Release Date: May 8th 2019 by Nokay Press LLC
Series: Wolfguard Protectors #1
Pages: 260
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Facebook



I am the thing that stands between this woman and the evil she cannot see.
But who will keep her safe from me…
I am Willow’s protector. I am paid to give my life for hers.
As a member of the elite all-shifter Wolfguard Security Team, it’s the job.
One last assignment and I can write my own ticket. Start my own pack.
It should have been easy. Just a cross-country road trip. Get the girl home in one piece.
Then I saw her...
Her scent calls to the wolf inside of me.
Then I got too close...
A single touch and I knew we were fated.
A single kiss and I knew I would kill for her.
But Willow belongs to someone else…
In one week, I’m supposed to deliver her to him.
Except, it’s my name she calls out for in the night. My mark she craves.
If I take what’s mine, it could destroy the life I’ve built and call forth a darkness too big to contain.
If I claim her, it could ruin us both.

No. Not if...when...
Shift of Fate is a steamy standalone paranormal romance novel featuring an All-Shifter security force. If you like sizzling chemistry, fated mates, happily ever afters, and twists you won't see coming, then you'll love Kimber White's passionate, action-packed story.


       

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D