RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

🌷 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #325) 🌷




✨ Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! ✨

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Part-Time Lover
by Lauren Blakely
Release Date: December 19th 2019
Series: From Paris with Love #2
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


It was only supposed to be a marriage of convenience...

Let me just say, this whole part-time lover thing was her idea. I'd have gone all-in from the start, but hey, when a gorgeous, brilliant woman invites you into her bed, and only her bed...well, I said yes.

But then, one hysterical phone call from my brother later, begging me to find myself a wife so grandfather's business stays in the family, and I need a promotion with Elise. Turns out a full-time husband suits her needs too, and a temporary marriage of convenience ought to do the trick, until we can simply untie the knot...

As long as no one finds out...
As long as no one gets hurt...
As long as no one falls in love...
But our ending was one I never saw coming.

*PART-TIME LOVER is a standalone romance in the two-book FROM PARIS WITH LOVE series of standalones. You may also enjoy WANDERLUST in this series!*
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Hope(less)
by Melissa Haag
Release Date: November 18, 2013
Series: Judgement of the Six #1
Pages: 315
Genres: Romance, Paranormal, Young Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



Freedom is so close Gabby can taste it. After years of meeting single werewolves and successfully dodging the mating bullet, she's on her way to her last Introduction to say "No, thanks" one final time. As a human, she has no plans to attach herself to a werewolf. But, she didn’t count on meeting Clay.

With a single look, Gabby knows Clay is the one. And, unfortunately, he knows it too. The silent, ruggedly-handsome werewolf is determined to win his mate by any means necessary. Gabby does what any sane girl would do and runs. Not only does Clay follow, but something truly dangerous does as well.

Now, hunted for the secrets she’s spent her whole life protecting, Gabby must turn to the one man she didn't want for the help she needs. Time is running out to discover who or what wants her, and Gabby’s just starting to realize there’s more at stake than the heart and freedom of one human girl.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D